Friday, March 18, 2016

Grumpy

(Heavily edited to get rid of some of the whingeing.)

Long time, no blog.
But no apologies either. I am working on not apologizing so much. I’m a serial apologizer and that should be on my headstone, “She apologized. A lot. TOO MUCH.”

Health update: I am in medically induced menopause, thanks to Tamoxifen and who knows what-all. 

For me this means several hot flashes an hour. Which sucks. 
What I really hate is the fatigue. I am tired when I wake up at 6:15 am. No, I am not exercising. Yes, I am drinking too much coffee. 

I need a vacation by myself. I fantasize about a single room, piles of books, tea and coffee and wine. And maybe my beautiful cat Sammy, who died two days ago.



Seriously, sorry for this complaint-heavy post. I will work hard to make my next post happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment